Child Care

A grant-funded child care program is offered by the 17th Judicial District for parents who do not have care for their children while attending required court appearances or hearings.

To take advantage of this program, contact one of the providers in the following list in advance to see if they have an opening for your child or children.

Drop off your child at the child care before court.

You will receive a child care voucher form from the provider. Bring this voucher to court. It must be signed by a judicial assistant once the court hearing is concluded.

Take the voucher back to the provider when you pick up your child. The provider will then send the voucher to the court for payment.

Click here for a list of child care providers

  (c) 2019  |  Privacy Policy